Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YES WE CAN!!



WOW… I am ecstatic! I never thought that in MY lifetime I would see an African-American (or any race other than the previous 43) president. I am not just proud because Barack Obama is African-American, I am proud for many reasons. He is so eloquent when he speaks. He is elegant and knowledgeable. He is not afraid to get his hands dirty. He loves his wife and speaks highly of her. He seems to be a wonderful father. He has Sparked the NATION in the election process and politics. I am a proud NON-Voter for the last 28 years. I hate politics because I always felt that politicians were liars. I honestly feel that both candidates had good aspects as well as bad ones.
I was prepared to support either elected president. I am so proud of everyone that voted in this election. No matter who you voted for, you are a part of history and there for everyone should be proud.
It was interesting how at McCain Rally the crowd booed when Obama’s name was mentioned. Yet at the Obama rally the crowd cheered when McCain’s name was mentioned. I have much respect for John McCain he would make a wonderful president.
Now Our job is to pray for our new president. I am proud and I hope you are just as proud. My child will teach her children who Barack Obama is and how she watched history in the making with her dad and mom. God Bless our president and God bless each of you.

No comments: