Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Baby Girl is 4 years old!! I am still in shock :)



The pictures are Alexis Classmates on her birthday.
We had a birthday party at her school in her honor. We gave each class member a mini cupcakes (from Whole Foods of course).Then Alexis personally delivered a personalized gift to each of her classmates. Everyone sang happy birthday to Alexis (including Aunt Suga, who came to help me with the party) while she opened her gift and blew out her candle. (Hello Kitty Days of the Week watch was her gift) Then all the kids went outside to blow bubbles! And of course some kids wasted their bubbles before we made it outside!! All the kids had fun and APPEARED to be grateful. (I think most of them honestly were). Weeks Later, Alexis still talks about her birthday party at school. I hope this memory last forever. I am glad I was able to give her a party with her friends. Our Baby Girl is 4 years old!! I am still in shock :)


No comments: